Nursery Room Leader – Coral Sea
Permanent part time role, 37.5hrs per week
Diploma qualified – $28.82
One Tree Defence Unit Coral Sea
This warm and friendly service located in Kirwan is meeting the national quality standards and has capacity for 54 children between 6.15am to 5.45pm. The Defence Childcare Program is designed to provide childcare to Defence personnel families and local communities.
Just like the children we teach, we’re always growing. And, if you work with us, you will have all the opportunities you need to grow your career too. Training, mentoring, support, and coaching are all part of the deal. Along with opportunities to work in places you never thought possible.
What you’ll bring
- Diploma in Early childhood
- Current working with Children card
- You will have a bright personality and good energy
- Strong leadership skills
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (VEYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
What you’ll receive
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Not for profit salary packaging
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family
- Supportive online induction
- Professional development tailored to you.
- Learn at your pace with online specially designed courses
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace and Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.