Regional Manager Kindergartens – Sunshine West – Melbourne, Vic.
Status: Permanent Full time
Qualification: Bachelor of Education Early Childhood desirable; Diploma in Early childhood will be considered
Location: Sunshine West with hybrid working
As part of our corporate team, you’ll have opportunities to do great work and grow your career – with all the support you need to get there. We work hard to give our people on the ground the best support so they can support children and families.
- Hold a Bachelor of Education Early Childhood or Diploma in Early childhood
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) card
- Hold a current Driver’s licence
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position or leading teams across multiple sites
- Ability to travel to rural and remote areas and as required, stay in those locations for short or extended period of time
About the position:
- Oversee the overall operations of services in your portfolio and identify areas of continuous improvement, implementing solutions across services
- Ensure services operate in accordance with the organisation’s prescribed standards and frameworks including the National Quality Standards (NQS) Framework for early education and care
- Champion One Tree’s spirit, purpose, and values
- Ensure customer and stakeholder needs/obligations are met
- Travel to other services as required (including overnight and extended stays)
- The ability to work in partnership with families, support staff and encourage children’s learning
- Support the induction of new directors or managers
- Act as a Responsible Person as needed
- Administration duties e.g. leave and time sheet approvals
We will provide:
- A fully maintained vehicle
- A laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible work from home options
- Opportunities to work in exceptional communities
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.