Regional Manager – NSW
One Tree Community Services – Defence Unit
$44.33/hr plus superannuation, Company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone
We are currently on the lookout for an inspiring Regional Manager who can bring their passion, drive and enthusiasm to the One Tree team. We want someone who has solid experience in managing teams and who can provide operational support to our team of dedicated directors and managers. You need to have skills to inspire others and a positive attitude to tackle any projects or tasks.
What you’ll do:
- To provide operational support to directors and managers
- To support compliance with all relevant state and national regulations and organisational policies and procedures
- To support practice and to assist service in maintaining an operational optimum of quality or best practice
- To act in the position of director or manager during recruitment or other critical times
(This is not an exhaustive list of all key duties and responsibilities)
What you’ll bring:
- Diploma in Early Childhood
- An absolute can-do attitude
- Experience being responsible for a service/s at management level
- Ability to travel to rural and remote areas and, as required, to stay in these locations for short or extended periods of time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in partnership with families, support staff and encourage children’s learning
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Clearance
- Driver’s licence
What you’ll receive:
- Company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone
- Salary packaging
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree, Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more
- Professional development tailored to you, Includes coaching, supervision, online and face to face coaching sessions and additional training
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace and Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.