Room Leader – Coventry Southbank VIC
This service is in the heart of Southbank, with a tram on your doorstep and parklands across the road. We are a small and cosy centre with only 50 children split across our long day care. We have a kindergarten program, nursery and toddler room. Our opening hours are 7am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
We are looking for a Room Leader for our Toddler room who is highly passionate about working with children and making a difference.
Our curriculum is based on the Reggio Emilia approach. Using the Reggio Emilia approach, the children learn through exploration and discovery in a supportive and enriched environment. We have an established team here who have built exceptional relationships with the family and community.
As a service, our main points of focus in our centre philosophy are:
- Reflective Practices
- Learning Environments
- Families and
- Community engagement
What you’ll do
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children’s Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
What You’ll receive:
- Access to our childcare discount
- Feel valued and supported with your own People and Culture Engagement Consultant
- First day off the floor service induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra sick leave, extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more.
- Professional development tailored to you. Includes coaching, supervision, online and face to face coaching sessions and additional training.
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family through the One Tree Employee Assistance Program
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.