Room Leader (ECT Qualified) – Derby – Regional Western Australia
Room Leader (ECT qualified) – Derby, WA (full time)
$77,166 – $82,279 (base salary inclusive of allowances & loadings) plus super
Bachelor in early childhood or ACECQA approved qualification
Under the shade of boab trees sits One Tree Derby Children’s Service. Located in the Kimberley region of Western Australia, this service is very connected to the Derby community and school, taking part in local festivals and providing a school readiness program in the final term.You’ll join a service that offers a nursery, toddlers, and kindy room, along with out of school hours care and vacation care. You’ll use child-led approaches as daily inspiration.
- Above award salary
- Four weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks off over festive period
- Sponsorship on offer for eligible candidates*
- Subsidised childcare
- Financial assistance to relocate up to $3000
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- More money in your pocket every week thanks to salary packaging.
- Uniforms provided
- Mentoring and career advancement
- Length of service incentives
*Must meet sponsorship criteria. Candidates must hold at least 3 years’ room leader experience or higher. Candidate must successfully complete six months’ probation for sponsorship to be considered.
This position and you
You will be putting into practice the National Quality Standards in accordance with the Early Years Learning Framework. Your ability to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team and a commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
About One Tree
Our remote services are in some of Australia’s most hard to reach underserviced locations. It takes a special kind of person to work in these services, the kind of person who wants to make a difference. You’ll bring your all and in return, you’ll join a big-hearted organisation that’s on a mission to transform challenges into possibilities for children.
What you need to do
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Join http://edutribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a clear working with children check
- Click “Apply for this Job”
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or email@example.com