Room Leader- Kalkarindji, Northern Territory
As the room leader, you will lead, inspire and mentor educators to ensure the service is providing a high-quality early childhood education in a remote Aboriginal community. You’ll gain valuable skills and grow your career.
Your ability to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team and a commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
“Kalkarindji hosts the most unique and remote festival in Australia. The Freedom Day festival occurs every year celebrating Aboriginal land rights and the unity of a positive future”
– Regional Manager, Sarah Dingle
If you are ready for an adventure with us on Gurindji country, we would love to hear from you!
The ‘right people on the right bus’ benefits
- Above award salary + retention incentives
- Four weeks annual leave plus an additional 2 weeks off over December holidays
- Relocation costs up to $3000
- Subsidised childcare
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work/home life balance – with service hours 8am – 4pm
- ECA and Koori curriculum memberships included
- Online inductions and PD sessions
Certifications & Licences
- Diploma or bachelors in early childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- A current Working with Children Check
- A clear National Police Clearance
- Northern Land Council Permit (we can help you obtain)
- A valid driver’s licence
What we need from you
- Updated resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role
- Join http://edutribe.com.auif you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Click on the “Apply” button.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6103 4102 or email@example.com
One Tree, the place to be
To view our website, visit: www.onetree.org.au