Room Leader- Kambalda- Goldfields, Western Australia
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
One Tree Kambalda Children’s Service is a small, community-first service with big ideas about sustainability. We are close knit with great working relationships with families. There’s a babies and kindy room, both in beautiful classrooms designed by skilled educators. You’ll join a committed and focused team that want to make a difference.
Benefits on offer
- Above award salary
- Four weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks off over Christmas
- Subsidised childcare
- Uniforms provided
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement
- Length of service incentives
- Online inductions and PD sessions
What you’ll do
You will be putting into practice the National Quality Standards in accordance with the Early Years Learning Framework. Your ability to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team and a commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrated experience planning, implementing, and evaluating curriculum in an early childhood setting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding and willingness to work from a child centred philosophy.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards.
Certifications & Licences
- Diploma in early childhood or ACECQA approved equivalent
- Valid WA Working with Children Check
- Clear National Police Clearance
What you need to do
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Join http://edutribe.com.auif you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Click “Apply for this Job”.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
One Tree, the place to be
To view our website, visit: www.onetree.org.au