Room Leader- Kununurra- Kimberley, Western Australia
Do you want to break away from the same-same room leader jobs in your area? Are you looking to travel Australia and try living somewhere completely new? We’re looking for a Room Leader at our beautiful service in the Kimberley.
Kununurra is a beautiful remote town located in the East Kimberley. In Kununurra, we run a lovely small service with a child-centered approach. If you’re looking for new experiences, then you’ll love working at this service. The children practice yoga, mindfulness and there are sessions from the Miriwoong Language Group held 3 days per week. There is a wonderful bush kindy program which focuses on a holistic, both ways approach to teaching and learning, along with many sustainability practices in action.
One Tree reaches across Australia, with children’s services in regional & remote towns and centres. We span the country because we want all children, no matter where they live, to have access to the same education, care, and start in life.
Benefits on offer
- Above award salary
- Four weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks off over the festive season
- Relocation allowance
- Housing allowance
- Salary packaging available
- Subsidised childcare
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra annual leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more.
- Online inductions & PD sessions
- Access our Employee Assistance Program
This position and you
You will be mentored by a talented director. You’ll be a passionate diploma qualified room leader or educator looking for a step up in your career. The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference. Your positive attitude and commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
You will be a responsible person at the service.
What you need to do
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Join http://edutribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a clear working with children check
- Click “Apply for this Job”
*Please note- DAMA sponsorship is not available for this role. Applicants requiring sponsorship will need to have 3 years relevant experience to be eligible .
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
One Tree, the place to be
To view our website, visit: www.onetree.org.au