Room Leader – Melbourne – Timbertop
Position: Room Leader (Timbertop)
Status: Permanent part time – 37.5 hrs per week
Hourly rate: Level 4.1 – 4.3 $33 – $34 plus superannuation
Centre Name: Timbertop Early Learning Centre
Location: Aintree, Melton 3336
Are you a great communicator who’s passionate about helping children learn, grow and play? Then, we’re passionate about you. Join One Tree as an educator and you’ll join a big-hearted organisation that’s on a mission to transform challenges into possibilities for children. Our talented, professional team (and your new co-workers) take inspiration from child-centred approaches when creating programs.
Just like the children we teach, we’re always growing. And, if you work with us, you will have all the opportunities you need to grow your career too. Training, mentoring, support, and coaching are all part of the deal. Along with opportunities to work in places you never thought possible.
Benefits: We think our people are pretty special. Work with us to get:
- Above average salary
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one.
- Professional development
- Complimentary uniforms
What you’ll do:
The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference. Your ‘can do’ attitude and commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
- Put into practice the National Quality Standards in accordance with the Early Years Learning Framework
- You will have an unwavering passion for children, their learning and care
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families and children
- Love coming to work everyday
What you’ll bring:
- A valid Working with Children Card
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Energy, enthusiasm and commitment
Send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Email or call us on (03) 8311 6203 firstname.lastname@example.org or view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.