Room Leader- Millars Well- Karratha, Western Australia
One Tree reaches across Australia, with children’s services in regional towns and centres. We span the country because we want all children, no matter where they live, to have access to the same education, care, and start in life. Join a supportive and creative service that’s inspired by child-led approaches. Located next to the community garden, health clinic and primary school this service is well connected to the community. As a result, you’ll feel connected to the community too.
Benefits on offer
- Above award salary
- Four weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks off over Christmas.
- Relocation allowance
- Salary packaging available
- Subsidised childcare
- Online inductions & PD sessions
- Access our Employee Assistance Program.
This position and you
You will be mentored by a talented director. You’ll be a passionate diploma qualified room leader or educator looking for a step up in your career. The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference. Your positive attitude and commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
You will be a responsible person at the service.
What you need to do
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Join http://edutribe.com.auif you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Provide proof of your COVID vaccination status
- Have a clear working with children check
- Click “Apply for this Job”
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or email@example.com
One Tree, the place to be
To view our website, visit: www.onetree.org.au