Room Leader-Pannawonica, Pilbara, Western Australia
One Tree reaches across Australia, with children’s services in regional towns and centres. We span the country because we want all children, no matter where they live, to have access to the same education, care, and start in life.
Connected to the community, this small service supports the hardworking families of Pannawonica. The educators at this service work closely in partnership with families to offer the best care for children up to six years old. This is a great place to save for your next big goal, with free access the local pool and gym, plenty of community events and weekend adventures to keep you entertained.
- Above award salary
- Four weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks off over Christmas
- Relocation allowance up to $3000
- Housing available
- 80% discount on childcare fees for staff
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Salary packaging
- Career advancement
- Length of service incentives
- Online inductions and PD sessions
You will be mentored by the service director and supported to work with children. The work you do will mean a lot and make a big difference to this small mining community. Your ‘can-do’ attitude and commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
What you need to do:
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Be living and eligible to work in Australia
- Have a valid working with children check
- Click on the “Apply” button.