Room Leader- Pannawonica, Western Australia
Room Leader – Kindy
Pannawonica Childrens Service – $71,733.13 to $73,795.81 (base salary and allowances) plus super
Are you at that point in your career where you are wondering what else might be out there for you?
We know you are an incredible childcare professional motivated to lead a team of ‘people makers’ in an environment where children belong and learn.
With your ‘can-do’ attitude, belief in children’s capabilities and desire to make a difference, One Tree Community Services can offer you the opportunity to gain experience that will change your life and fast track your career.
One Tree reaches across Australia, with children’s services in regional towns and centres. We span the country because we want all children, no matter where they live, to have access to the same education, care, and start in life.
Benefits to you:
- Up to $3000 relocation costs
- Heavily subsidised housing
- Four weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks off over December holidays
- Subsidised childcare
- Mentoring and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Salary packaging
- Career advancement
- Length of service incentives
- Online inductions and PD sessions
- Supportive team and positive culture
- Sponsorship is on offer (you would need to meet all necessary criteria)
This position and you:
You will be putting into practice the National Quality Standards in accordance with the Early Years Learning Framework. Your ability to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team and a commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
Connected to the community, this small service supports the hardworking families in Pannawonica. The educators at this service work closely in partnership with families to offer the best care for children up to six years old. This is a great place to save for your next big goal and there’s plenty of community events and weekend adventures to keep you entertained.
What you need to do:
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a valid working with children check
- Click on the “Apply” button.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
One Tree, the place to be
To view our website, visit: www.onetree.org.au