Room Leader – Port Hedland, Regional Western Australia
Room Leader – Full time (38hrs per week)
$71,733 – $73,795 (base salary and all allowances/loadings) plus super
Port Hedland, Western Australia
One Tree Community Services is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together.
Join our team at One Tree Len Taplin Children’s service as a diploma qualified room leader. Len Taplin is a bustling service that offers a range of programs including a babies room, a toddlers room, a kindy room and OSHC. If you want to keep growing your skills and your career, there’s plenty of opportunity at this service. Health and wellbeing are the focus here, and you’ll love being part of the supportive and caring community.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with.
- Above award salary
- Four weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks off over festive period
- Financial assistance to relocate up to $3000
- DAMA sponsorship available*
- Membership discount for town of Port Hedland leisure facilities
- Subsidised childcare
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Mentoring and career advancement
- Length of service incentives
- Online inductions & PD sessions.
*Must meet sponsorship requirements.
What you’ll do
You will be putting into practice the National Quality Standards in accordance with the Early Years Learning Framework. Your ability to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team and a commitment to work within One Tree Community Service’s spirit, purpose and values will be your key to success.
You will be a responsible person at the service.
What you’ll bring
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a lead educator role
- Experience with school aged children is advantageous.
- You will have solid knowledge on the EYLF & MTOP frameworks
- Strong organisation & communication skills
Certifications & Licences
- Cert IV in school aged care, diploma in early childhood or working towards
- Valid WA Working with Children Check
- Clear National Police Clearance dated within 3 months
What you need to do
- Write an introduction letter and update your resume
- Join http://edutribe.com.au if you would like a free resume template
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Click “Apply for this Job”.
For more information or to request a copy of the position description, call or email us on (08) 6250 4103 or email@example.com