Room Leader – Puckapunyal – Regional Victoria
Hourly rate –$28.82 to $29.70
Permanent part-time – 37.5 hours per week
One Tree Defence Unit Puckapunyal
Located in amongst the trees on the army base in Puckapunyal, near Seymour in Regional Victoria. We offer long day care, pre kindy, nursery, toddler room, preschool and outside of school hours care. This welcoming service works in partnership with local defence families and the local community.
Just like the children we teach, we’re always growing. And, if you work with us, you will have all the opportunities you need to grow your career too. Training, mentoring, support, and coaching are all part of the deal. Along with opportunities to work in places you never thought possible.
What you’ll bring:
As a Diploma qualified Room Leader, you will have an unwavering passion for children, their learning and care. You will have the ability to understand and meet children’s individual needs.
- Strong advocacy for children and their inclusion
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- A valid Working with Children Card (or ability to obtain)
- A National Police Clearance
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to undertake Responsible person duties
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a mature approach
What you’ll do:
- You will have passion and patience as our next generation will be guided by you
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will support our much-loved way for teaching & learning – the Reggio Emilia Approach
What you’ll receive:
- Complimentary uniforms
- Subsidised Childcare
- Professional development tailored to you
- Training & mentoring from Centre Director & Regional Manager
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace and Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.