Room Leader – Williams Laverton VIC
One Tree Defence Unit – Williams is a small and welcoming centre located on the RAAF Base Williams in Laverton just west of Melbourne. It has places for 67 children across 4 rooms consisting of a nursery, toddler room, preschool and pre-kinder. Opening from 7.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Thursday and 7.00am to 5.30pm Friday, this centre caters to local defence personnel and their families as well as the local community.
What you’ll Bring:
- Diploma in Early childhood
- Current WWCC & National Police Clearance
- Sound communication skills, written and verbal
- Passion and enthusiasm
What you’ll do:
- You will implement an educational program based on the EYLF and NQS
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children
- You will guide and support your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- To adhere to the services policies and procedures and work in accordance with all relevant regulations
What you’ll receive:
- First day off the floor induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Professional development tailored to you. Includes coaching, supervision, online and face to face coaching sessions and additional training
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family through the One Tree Employee Assistance Program
- Childcare discount
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.