Senior Payroll Officer – Sunshine West, VIC.
Full time position with work from home arrangements in place.
One Tree Community Services – Sunshine West
A national not-for-profit that feels like family. As part of our corporate team, you’ll have opportunities to do great work and grow your career – with all the support you need to get there. We work hard to give our people on the ground the best support so they can support children, families, and women.
Based in Sunshine West, we’re a passionate bunch who trust each other to show up, pitch in and support each other. That’s how we meet the challenges every day (and still make time for fun). One Tree is a place for flexible people who want to create a career and life they love waking up to.
What you’ll Bring
- +5 years experience in a Senior Payroll Officer role or equivalent
- Proven knowledge of industrial awards, enterprise agreements and relevant legislation relating to terms and conditions of employment for payroll
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage workload, react to changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Advanced computer skills including Excel
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as within a team
- Experience in using HR3 and Humanforce is highly desirable or other large Payroll packages
What you’ll do
- Complete end to end fortnightly payroll for approximately 400+ employees
- Ensure that wages are allocated to correct cost centres
- Ensure all deductions and/or adjustments are accurate before finalising pay run
- Ensure payslips are distributed on time
- Review and process monthly superannuation
- Update leave provisions
- Prepare fortnightly PAYG returns
- Administer all salary packaging requirements
- Ensure all reports are generated accurately and on time
- Work closely and collaboratively with HR to ensure that all One Tree contractual responsibilities are maintained
- Reconcile all payroll related accounts
What you’ll receive
- More money in your pocket every week thanks to salary packaging
- Flexible work from home arrangement (required minimum of 2 days in the office)
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree
- Supportive online induction to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Free and confidential counselling for you and your immediate family through the One Tree Employee Assistance Program
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.
Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.