At Braybrook Early Learning Centre we aim to give each child the best pre-school education possible and to create an environment where your child will enjoy learning and be able to develop to their full potential.
Our qualified staff, regularly develop and modify learning programs in line with the
guidelines set down by the Department of Education. The Early Years Learning Framework provides a comprehensive overview of outcomes which can be achieved by children in the early years. Your child’s teacher uses these outcomes to assist in their planning. Parents are able to view a copy of the Frameworks document, located in the foyer. Individual programs for each group are also available for parents to view; these will be located at the entrance of each room.
The programs offered at Braybrook Early learning centre are developmentally appropriate and play based – giving all children the opportunity to learn and develop at their own pace.
The program is designed to meet the needs and interests of the group as a whole, as well as building on the unique strengths and interests of each individual child. We plan for and provide space for learning to occur inside and outside. The content of the program includes areas of maths, language, science, art, music, dance and social skills. Through play based learning your child can:
- Learn to play and socialise with others.
- Actively explore the Kindergarten environment.
- Learn to share and take turns.
- Learn to express their feelings and understand the feelings of others.
- Develop concentration and cognitive skills through a variety of experiences such as music, puzzles, collage, sensory play and blocks.
- Enjoy stories and poems, developing literacy and maths concepts.
- Learn respect for themselves, others and the environment.
- Recognise and resolve conflicts.
- Express themselves in a variety of ways such as talking, painting and role playing.
- Develop their creativity.
- Develop large muscle skills by climbing, swinging, jumping etc.
- Develop small muscle skills through use of manipulative materials such as scissors,
threading, woodwork, finger plays etc.
- Become confident communicating with peers and adults.
- Build and develop a positive self esteem through being part of the Kindergarten
Click here to enrol online
If you would like any further information, please contact our Enrolments Team:
- Call 1800 919 995
- Email email@example.com