Our service has a large outdoor area shaded by beautiful boab trees. We have resident chickens that the children love to collect the eggs from daily.
One of the highlights of each year is participating in the annual Boab Festival Parade. This is held in the first week of July. The children enjoy dressing up and making props and costumes with the help of our families and educators. The boab trees give the town its special character.
During the last school term of each year, we collaborate with the local school to offer a school readiness program. This is designed to help the children prepare for their transition to primary school in the following year.
We foster the belief that the child, parent, community and natural environment are all essential to the learning process. We embrace the Reggio Emilia philosophy that has strong roots in nature. Our focus is on a learning environment, enriched with creative and sensory experiences as avenues for growth that allows each child to reach their true potential.
We are a 49-place service.
- Our nursery room caters for infants from 0 to 30 months.
- Our toddlers and kindy room caters for children from 30 months to five years.
- Our Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) caters for children from kindergarten to year six (2pm to 5pm).
- Our vacation care caters for children from kindergarten to year six (7am to 5pm).
Click here to enrol online
If you would like any further information, please contact our Enrolments Team:
- Call 1800 919 995
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 559, Derby, WA 6728