Our service is an advocate for children’s health and wellbeing. We focus on healthy eating practices.
We are located in Port Hedland, a remote rural community in the Pilbara region. It is a supportive and caring community with a rich cultural heritage, one that is based on family input and engagement.
We believe in child-focused environments that reflect children’s needs and interests. We empower the children to engage in recycling and reusing materials. Our service is about our community and we ensure that this is reflected through our curriculum. We have large open outdoor spaces that are set up for children to actively use their imagination. The small numbers in each room offer a family feel and add to a sense of belonging.
We are a 110-place service.
- Our babies room caters for infants from 0 to 24 months.
- Our toddlers room caters for children from 24 months to 3 years.
- Our kindy room caters for children from 3 years to 5 years.
- Long Day Care runs from 8am to 4:30pm
- Our Out of School Care (OSHC) caters for children from 4 years to 12 years from 2pm to 5:30pm.
Each age group has their own room with a shared outdoor area.
Click here to enrol online
If you would like any further information, please contact our Enrolments Team:
- Call 1800 919 995
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 493, Port Hedland, WA 6721