The Family Information Support and Help (FISH) service is an internal free information and support service to assist with promoting positive behaviours for children aged 0-12.
It is a confidential service for employees to seek professional support and to assist with the inclusion of children. FISH also provides an opportunity for families accessing programs and services delivered by One Tree to discuss issues of concern for them or children in their care.
Types of support include:
- troubleshooting strategies around challenging behaviours;
- promoting positive behaviour support;
- group coaching sessions;
- non-accredited training on positive behaviour support and inclusion of children with additional needs;
- knowledge sharing and/or professional development about the stages of children’s development;
- upskilling staff to better support families attending One Tree services; and
- referral pathways to support services where required.
Delivery of the FISH program is over the phone, skype or email and can be accessed by the completion of referral form here.
For further information, please contact the Regional Coordinators of Inclusion on firstname.lastname@example.org