We use the following method to deliver our high quality training:
Training and support via a one-on-one webinar with your trainer once every 4/8 weeks.
This will include an open and supportive discussion, which includes:
- a review of your training plan and progress
- a discussion of your assessment feedback and any issues and concerns you may have
- an explanation of terminology used
- a setting of your future study goals
A six-monthly face-to-face session with your trainer.
This will include:
- observations of your practice
- on-the-floor mentoring with your supervisor and room leaders (as appropriate)
- training on service policies and procedures
- discussion regarding any of your concerns or issues
- feedback on your previously submitted work
Constant on-going support with your trainer via phone, email or our private Facebook group.