Working Together – Meeting the Challenge – Determined to Lead
Our vision is to bring our spirit to bear on the challenges encountered in the communities where we work.
Transforming challenges into possibilities with people and communities.
We work in an ethical, open and transparent manner to create a safe and supportive environment – a place where people demonstrate an enthusiasm to self-reflect and work together in a respectful and playful way.
We honour diversity and the unique contribution that each individual brings to the organisation. We believe relationships and partnerships are mutually beneficial, and should be treated with open-mindedness and tolerance.
We use professional knowledge, education and experience to deliver high quality services to meet the needs of individuals and communities. We adhere to the Organisation’s policies and procedures and work to industry standards. Our values and initiatives contribute to why we are considered as a leader in the community services sector.
On the bus loyalty rewards program
Our culture includes a loyalty program called the On the Bus Loyalty Rewards Program. This program acknowledges and rewards staff for their continuing loyalty to One Tree. We understand the benefits of positive long-term relationships have in supporting workplace culture and when working with children and vulnerable people.
All full and part-time staff are eligible to be part of the program. Staff will receive the following rewards at these milestones:
- Six-month milestone – a One Tree On the Bus congratulatory email and an invitation to our workplace community Facebook page.
- Two-year milestone – additional sick leave benefits.
- Three-year milestone – three additional non-accruable reward leave days every year after three years of service.
- Six-year milestone – Qantas Frequent Flyer (QFF) points to be used for flights, upgrading seats or for purchasing items from the Qantas shop. Staff without a QFF card will be provided details as to how they can apply for a card (at no cost).
- Ten-year milestone – additional QFF points at a greater amount than the six-year milestone.