Our service is the largest, with diverse staff from all over Australia and the world.
We are located in Karratha, a town that adjoins the port of Dampier in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. We are located in a purpose-built building with three outdoor spaces for children to explore, which is situated next to the community garden, child health clinic and local primary school.
We follow a combined approach from both Reggio Emilia and Steiner. Using the Reggio Emilia approach, the children learn through exploration and discovery in a supportive and enriched environment. Learning and curriculum is directed by the interests of the children. With the Steiner approach, we nurture the children’s imagination, creativity and free-thinking, encouraging the children to think deeply and broadly, and to act clearly and morally out of conscious and free will.
We are a 105-place service.
- Our nursery room caters for infants from 0 to 12 months.
- Our little toddler’s room caters for children from 12 months to 2 years.
- Our big toddler’s room caters for children from 2 years to 3 years.
- Our kindy room caters for children from 3 years to 5 years.
- Our Out of School Care (OSC) caters for children from 3 years to 14 years.
We also offer Vacation Care programs over the school holidays.
Click here to enrol online
If you would like any further information, please contact our Enrolments Team:
- Call 1800 919 995
- Email email@example.com
PO Box 899, Karratha, WA 6714