One Tree has produced clear and simple manuals, audit documents, along with compliant policies and forms to guide organisations through the implementation of the National Quality Standard (NQS).
In July 2009 the Australian Government set up the first ever overarching national strategy for early childhood development, titled Investing in the Early Years: A National Early Childhood Development Strategy. The strategy is designed to provide a blueprint for the future. The vision for the strategy is that by 2020 all children have the best start in life to create a better future for them and for the nation.
Looking to a future where children have the best start in life gives One Tree the motivation and incentive to support staff in achieving the requirements of the NQS. There is a lot of information available on what has to be achieved, but not how to do it.
One Tree has created manuals and self-audit documents to support services in the National Quality Framework accreditation process. One Tree will also provide all the policies, documents and manuals required to implement the NQS.
Free to parent run not-for-profit children’s services is access to One Tree’s NQS Membership.
- A consultation
- 34 compliant policies and 64 forms/templates
- Parent, staff and workplace health and safety manuals
- Self-audit tools for the seven areas of the NQS
- Online training video’s in the seven areas of the NQS, mandatory reporting, protective behaviours, strength based practice and cultural awareness.
NQS Membership is normally $1,500 per annum.
Not a member? Find out more about becoming a member by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning (08) 6557 4400
We also provide not-for-profit organisations and businesses with assistance with a range of services that include:
- Corporate Governance (for more click here)
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management (for more click here)
- Strategic Planning (for more click here)
- Management and Leadership
- Compliance Audits
- Program Design and Evaluation
- Service Evaluations
We can offer you a range of training and professional development workshops including:
- Meeting the National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Professional Boundaries
- Strength Based Practice
- Cultural Awareness
- Conflict Resolution
- Protective Behaviours